How to Get Elmont NY Solar for Your Home
Nassau County is one of the best places to live on Long Island. But it has its share of problems. Traffic, taxes, and utility costs are frustrating. When it comes to electricity, many consider the cost to be unreasonable. Elmont NY solar is an efficient option to power your home, and you’ll save money in the process.
How easy is it to get solar for your home? With Long Island Power Solutions, you can get it all done in a few simple steps.
Elmont NY Solar Installation with Long Island Power Solutions
We’ve made it easy to get your Elmont NY solar installation. There are just five core steps in the process. Our experienced consultants, engineers, and installation technicians will ensure that you get from your solar estimate to a functioning solar system without unnecessary delays or stress.
- After your free Elmont NY solar installation estimate, we’ll proceed to a consultation with a design brief to ensure that your home is ready for solar panels.
- We’ll send a technician to your home for a detailed on-site survey. We use this to check that your roof is ready and your home is suitable. We’ll provide you with a complete cost/benefit analysis.
- You don’t need to face the confusion of applying for permits for your Elmont NY solar installation. We take care of it in-house. Our solar engineers are experts in designing systems that meet code requirements, so the process is smooth and quick.
- With permits secured, we send qualified technicians to install solar at your home. Installations are completed in a single day.
- Finally, we’ll schedule a time that’s convenient for you to have a welcome meeting in your home. We’ll teach you about your system and how it works.
In just five steps, you’ll have reliable solar panels in Elmont, Long Island.
No Money Down Solar with an Interest-Free Period
Solar has become significantly more affordable in recent years. This affordability ensures that families like yours can enjoy clean and reliable energy.
Our no-money down solar is backed by your expected tax credits. There are state and federal credits available. Our team will help you to determine which solar incentives apply to your installation. Some incentives are applied to the top of your bill, reducing the cost before the no money down financing is calculated.
Split financing includes an interest-free loan that is paid in full once you receive your tax credits. The second loan is offered with a competitive interest rate and a term that works for you. Repayments can be lower or higher depending on your situation. Often, customers like to structure it in a way so that monthly repayments end up like that of a typical electric utility bill.
No money down solar is the easiest way to make the switch. We’ll discuss financing options in your initial consultation.
Help to Compare Your Home Solar Financing Options
The available home solar financing options will give you the flexibility to choose terms that work for you.
- If you want to pay your system off sooner with less interest, you can choose one of our shorter-term home solar financing options.
- If you want the most affordable repayments, you can choose terms closer to 15 or 20 years.
- We work with the best lenders in New York for our solar financing.
- Our consultants will adjust the cost/benefit analysis based on your preferred home solar financing options.
Get Your Free Estimate and Make the Switch to Long Island Solar
Solar will save you money and reduce your carbon footprint. With an optional solar battery backup system, you could even protect your home from outages when the grid goes down.
Long Island Power Solutions is focused on savings and strong returns for every customer. Solar can generate an excellent return on investment over the 25-Year Warranty period. Choose the most experienced installers in New York. We have installed more than 5,000 systems and your home can be next.
You deserve energy independence. Get your ballpark online estimate for Elmont NY solar and see why a growing number of families are making the switch to rooftop solar.