From convenience stores to large retail spaces and offices, commercial solar can reduce your reliance on the grid while reducing your overall costs. Electricity in Long Island is some of the priciest in the nation. You can gain your energy independence and reduce your reliance on the overpriced and often unreliable grid.
Even if commercial solar doesn’t cover all of your energy needs, adding solar panels will reduce your monthly spending, and, on the highest production months, you could take most if not all of your electricity from your panels.
An installation with the best solar company in Long Island will offer benefits including:
- Reliability with Low Maintenance – Solar panels require virtually no maintenance with cleaning required only every three to five years. Panels are also incredibly durable and our commercial solar company in Long Island offers 25 years of warranty coverage for your peace of mind.
- A Greener Brand – With solar panels installed your company will have a reduced carbon footprint and a greener brand. You can use this to your advantage in your marketing, with a brand image that reflects current consumer values and concerns.
- Better Cash Flow – Even while paying off solar panels, you’ll enjoy stronger cash flow thanks to lower bills with your electric utility company. This money can be put back into your business for growth and general operations, supporting your long-term goals.
- Predictable Costs – Utility costs can fluctuate from month to month. But, with the help of a local commercial solar company in Long Island, you can better manage and predict costs. Long Island Power Solutions performs a complete energy evaluation with a cost/benefit analysis to predict how much solar you can produce throughout the year.
- Improved Reliability – The grid in Long Island can be unreliable, especially with inclement weather. Solar is reliable year-round. With battery backup or even generators attached to your system, you can enjoy complete redundancy that keeps you operational during grid blackouts.
- Strong Return on Investment – With the longevity of commercial solar panels, you can enjoy an excellent return on investment with no need to worry about system upgrades or replacement components within the first 25 to 30 years.
If you’re ready to enjoy all the benefits of solar, it’s time to talk to Long Island Power Solutions. We are a local company that understands the unique environmental challenges of powering Long Island’s commercial sector. Our solar consultants are standing by to develop a unique solution that suits your needs.