How Does Financing Work for Home Solar Installation in Halesite NY?
You can start saving money with solar power in Halesite, even if you aren’t ready to pay for a system outright. Most families use financing to get solar power on Long Island, and with the most experienced local solar installer, this process is simple and stress-free. Your home solar installation in Halesite is available without any money down, and you can even get an interest-free period without repayments while you wait for your solar tax credits to come through. Learn about no money down solar in Halesite and talk to the team at Long Island Power Solutions to get started with your free home solar estimate.
Using Tax Credits to Help with No Money Down Solar in Halesite
There are tax credits available from the Federal government and the State of New York. These can be used to help offset the cost of solar. They can also be applied to financing for solar power in Halesite, ensuring that you can make the switch even if you aren’t ready to pay for your system outright.
Our team does this by splitting the financing into two distinct terms…
- The first term will be based on expected state and federal tax credits. You can pay this in full once receiving your tax credits. Best of all, this initial term won’t generate any interest, so you essentially get an interest-free payment holiday while you wait for tax credits to come through.
- The second term will be a standard loan for home solar installation in Halesite. You can choose the length so that repayments will be manageable. Choose a shorter term and you’ll pay less interest overall, and your system will be paid off sooner. Choose a longer term and the amount of interest you pay will increase, but your monthly payments will be lower so this might work out better for your finances. We will work with you to understand your needs and will help you to choose a term that makes sense.
We’ll help You Get Home Solar Installation in Halesite with Financing that Works for You
Making solar work for you is about finding the perfect balance. Most families base their financing around existing utility bills. With a little planning, you could set monthly repayments so that even when combined with a smaller electric utility bill, your expenses will remain consistent while you’re paying off your solar system.
If you’re worried about the process and think it might be confusing, you don’t need to be. Our team will help you to figure out all the details with clear information so that you can make an informed decision. At the end of the day, we want our customers to save money with clean and reliable rooftop solar power. We will always work to put your needs first.
With our easy Long Island solar financing and the added benefit of generous tax credits, solar is more affordable than you think. The Federal solar tax credit alone is worth up to 30% of your total solar bill.
To learn more, you can talk to our team today for your free home solar estimate.
Consider the Benefits of Solar Power in Suffolk County
When you install solar power in Halesite NY, you get more than just clean energy on your rooftop. Consider all the advantages of making the switch…
- Your electric utility bill will decrease dramatically. During the day, you’ll generate most of the electricity that your home needs. Excess energy goes back out to the grid, spinning your meter in reverse to help cover the electricity that you use in the evenings.
- You’ll have more energy independence by spending less on electricity from the grid. You could even add a solar battery backup system to store electricity and generate even bigger savings. A battery system can also power your home when the grid goes down.
- Solar generates a long return on investment because panels last 25 to 30 years on average. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the practical and financial benefits of going solar.
Ready to learn more? Our team is standing by with your free home solar estimate. Choose the most experienced Long Island company for your home solar installation in Halesite. We’ve connected more than 5,000 homes and businesses so far. Enjoy the easiest process to get connected, with affordable financing and a no money down period. Home solar installation in Halesite has never been easier.